Get our latest news
Seven related precautions for ph meter digital in china
Although many people are not unfamiliar with ph meter digital in china and know how to use it, there are still many issues that need attention. Then I will introduce the relevant precautions of ph meter digital in china in detail:
1. Pay attention to circuit protection, short-circuit the input of the ph meter digital in china when it is not working to avoid damage.
2. The glass electrode socket of ph meter digital in china must be kept clean and dry at all times, absolutely avoid contact with harmful gases such as salt mist and acid mist, and it is strictly forbidden to get any aqueous solution on the glass electrode socket, which will cause high input of ph meter digital in china impedance.
3. Pay attention to the storage of the PH electrode. It is better to cover the glass probe with a plastic sleeve containing 3mol/L potassium chloride solution.
4. Do not touch the glass film on the glass bulb with hard objects, it is extremely thin and fragile.
5. When using for the first time, in order to avoid affecting the measurement accuracy due to drying, the electrode should be immersed in a 3mol/L potassium chloride solution for about 2 hours.
6. Usually, if you need to use the ph meter digital in china continuously, it is recommended to calibrate it every 24 hours;
7. In order to make the measurement data of the ph meter digital in china more stable, it is necessary to keep the lead wire of the electrode in a static state during measurement.