Get our latest news
Ph meter digital daily maintenance
1. When the pH meter digital composite pH electrode is not in use, it can be fully immersed in a 3mol/L potassium chloride solution and should not be immersed with washing liquid or other water-absorbing reagents.
2. Before use, check the bulb at the front of the glass pH electrode. Under normal circumstances, the pH electrode should be transparent and free of cracks; the bulb should be filled with solution and no air bubbles should exist.
3. When measuring a solution with a large concentration, try to shorten the measurement time and clean it carefully after use to prevent the measured liquid from sticking to the pH electrode and contaminating the pH electrode.
4. After cleaning the pH electrode, do not wipe the glass membrane with filter paper, but dry it with filter paper to avoid damage to the glass membrane, prevent cross-contamination, and affect the measurement accuracy.
5. During the measurement, pay attention to the silver-silver chloride internal reference pH electrode of the pH meter digital pH electrode should be immersed in the chloride buffer solution in the bulb to avoid the digital jumping phenomenon in the display part of the electric meter. When using, be careful to shake the pH electrode a few times.