Get our latest news
One point calibration of quality ph meter digital
There are many types of quality ph meter digital, which have been mentioned in the previous article. Before use, any quality ph meter digital must be calibrated with a PH standard solution before it can be used to measure the ph value of the sample. Due to the wide variety of quality ph meter digital and different brands, the calibration steps and methods are not the same, but They are all the same. We don't target a certain product, but we will talk about the calibration methods and steps of the quality ph meter digital as a whole. For the quality ph meter digital used in general occasions where the accuracy requirements are not high, a little calibration method can be used.
For samples whose measurement accuracy is below 0.1pH, the instrument can be adjusted by one-point precision method, generally using pH6.86 or pH7.00 standard buffer. Some instruments have an accuracy of only 0.2pH or 0.1pH, so the instrument only has a ¨positioning¨ adjustment knob. The specific operation steps are as follows:
(1) Measure the temperature of the standard buffer solution, look up the table to determine the pHs value at this temperature, and adjust the temperature compensation knob to this temperature.
(2) Rinse the electrode with pure water and spin dry.
(3) Immerse the electrode in the buffer solution, shake it, and place it at rest. After the reading is stable, adjust the positioning knob to make the instrument display the pH value of the standard solution.
(4) Take out the electrode, rinse and spin dry.
(5) Measure the sample temperature and adjust the quality ph meter digital temperature compensation knob to the temperature value.