Get our latest news
Introduction to molecular structure products biological teaching equipment
Our company has produced molecular structure products. Through the demonstration of this model, students can intuitively understand the structure of molecules.
Composition of molecular structure products:
1. Molecular core (18 elements: H, He, Li, Be, B, C, N, O, F, Ne, Na, Mg, Aj, Si, P, S, Cl, Ar) 18
2. 18 extranuclear electrons (red plastic balls)
3. The material in the molecular core is a green plastic ball
4. The neutron in the molecular nucleus is a yellow plastic ball
5. One electron cloud ball (sky blue ball) outside the molecular core
6. Base and bracket 1 set
Principles and experimental steps of molecular structure products:
1. First, separate the two halves of the entire atomic sphere-the electron cloud "ball", and install the half atomic structure containing the electron cloud with a bracket.
2. According to the teaching needs, put any nucleus of the 18 elements into the central hole of the nucleus, and then press the electron ball corresponding to the nucleus
Insert on the 1st or 2nd or 3rd track to complete the demonstration of the atomic structure.
3. The electronic arrangement of the atomic structure model of different elements:
The first layer has a maximum of 2 electrons, the second layer has a maximum of 8 electrons, and the third layer has a maximum of 8 electrons.
4. Put the two hemispheres together (with an atomic nucleus in the middle), and the sky blue sphere indicates an "electron cloud" outside the nucleus.
Precautions for use of molecular structure products:
1. The number of electron layers in the nuclei of 18 elements should correspond to the number of electron layers when arranged.
2. The electronic "ball" is relatively small, so don't lose it.
3. The nucleus is a transparent plastic ball. Be careful not to be scratched by hard objects.