Get our latest news
Don't ignore these details when purchasing molecular structure
The purchase of molecular structure is also questioned by universities, so don’t choose based solely on price! Summarized a few purchasing suggestions for reference, I believe you will buy products that save money and high quality.
1. Selection of molecular structure manufacturers
(1) Choose a good molecular structure manufacturer: its products have a competitive price advantage, excellent quality standards and fast, convenient and satisfactory pre-sale, in-sale, and various places.
(2) Understand the production plant: The level of the processing plant often determines the overall quality.
2. The production details of the molecular structure
(1) Specimen sampling (2) Specimen cover (3) Specimen label: These small details from the label of the specimen can reflect the enterprise's requirements for process quality
3. Requirements for storage of molecular structure
(1) The molecular structure should be stored in the slide specimen box, and keep the slide level and the cover glass up. Under no circumstances should products be scattered or stacked.
(2) Regular sampling inspections should be performed during product storage, and there should be no mildew and fog. The storage environment temperature should not be higher than 40 degrees Celsius, and the relative humidity should not be higher than 50%.
The sequence number should be marked in the molecular structure, and a blank catalogue should be attached to the box cover. This product is a glass product, and the packaging should be wrapped in multi-layer explosion-proof foam to avoid major losses during transportation.