Get our latest news
Copyright © 2018 cnqhkj.com Inc. All rights reserved. 浙ICP备12047550号 Powered by www.300.cn ningbo
6 tips for using Best ph meter digital
1. Under normal circumstances, when the Best ph meter digital instrument is used continuously, it needs to be calibrated once a day; generally, the instrument does not need to be calibrated again within 24 hours.
2. Before use, pull down the rubber sleeve on the top of the Best ph meter digital electrode to expose the small hole on the top.
3. The calibration buffer solution generally uses a solution with pH=6.86 for the first time, and a buffer close to the pH value of the tested solution for the second time. If the tested solution is acidic, the buffer solution should be pH=4.00; When the solution is alkaline, choose a buffer with pH=9.18.
4. During measurement, the lead wire of the electrode should be kept still, otherwise the measurement will be unstable.
5. The electrode should not be immersed in distilled water. If the electrode used by Best ph meter digital is a new electrode or an electrode that has not been used for a long time, it must be soaked in distilled water for several hours before use, so that the asymmetric potential of the Best ph meter digital electrode can be reduced to a stable level, Thereby reducing the internal resistance of the electrode.
6. When measuring the pH value of the Best ph meter digital, it is necessary to ensure that the bulb of the electrode completely enters the measured medium, so as to obtain a more accurate measurement result.